- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition 7 Months Ago
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
- How ‘and I oop' became the perfect reaction meme for shocking developments Today 8:47 AM
- Netflix's ‘The Perfection' is a totally unhinged,WTF horror film Today 8:00 AM
- ‘After Maria' looks at the long road to recovery after Hurricane Maria Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' movie is reportedly in the works Today 7:04 AM
- Why do conservatives hate Ocasio-Cortez's community garden? Today 6:30 AM
- What happens to Hawkeye's Disney+ spinoff after ‘Avengers: Endgame'? Today 6:30 AM
- Is ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' on Netflix? Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Ligue 1 online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I.says Nipsey Hussle's death was ‘like losing Iron Man' Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
Aspen Photo/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Here's everything you need to know.
Turns out Ricky Bobby was wrong.Just because you're not first doesn't mean you're last.ESPN2 is a living testament to that.The secondary channel is nearly as essential as ESPN itself,offering up countless live games across all the sports you care about and replays of your favorite ESPN programs like SportsCenter.Here's everything you need to know to find an ESPN2 live stream.
What is ESPN2?
Launched in 1993,ESPN2 was originally designed to be a more youth-centric sports network,and it showed in its graffiti logo and the graphics that ran over shows likeSportsNightwith Keith Olbermann and more extreme alternative sports coverage,like snowboarding and lumberjack logging.By the late 1990s,the youthful angle began getting phased out for more mainstream coverage,allowing the overall ESPN brand a secondary channel for what was certainly an overflowing schedule.Now on ESPN2 you can find games and matches from the MLB,Major League Soccer,NCAA football and basketball,and even NASCAR on ESPN2.It's essential forstreaming college football.On Oct.28,for example,ESPN2 will broadcast four NCAA football games:Texas Tech vs.Iowa State (12pm),Arizona State vs.USC (3:30pm),NC State vs.Syracuse (7pm),and Hawaii vs.Fresno State (10:30pm).
- How to stream Pac-12 Network online
- How to stream ACC Network Extra
- How to watch Mountain West Network football games online
- How to watch Big Ten Network online
- How to watch SEC Network online
ESPN2 live stream: 4 ways to watch ESPN2 online for free
If you have a way towatch ESPN online,chances are you can also stream ESPN2.The channels tend to be packaged together on most of the major live TV streaming services.The exception isFuboTV,which doesn't offer any ESPN channels.Here are your best options for an ESPN2 live stream and what you need to know about each one.
WATCH: Is Sling TV Worth It?
- Cost:$25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast,Oculus Go,and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels:NBC,Fox (check yourlocal availability here)
Sling TV is a great bet for sports fans,but it comes with a catch or two.In theSling Orangepack,you'll get ESPN,ESPN2,ESPN3,but all the other sports channels are in theSling Bluepackage.You can combine them for $40 a month,and snagNFL RedZone(along with a smattering of other core sports channels) for an extra $10 per month.(Here's a complete guide toSling TV channels.)
Game-changing feature:Price.Sling TV is the cheapest way to watch ESPN2 online.
- Devices:Roku,Apple TV,Google Chromecast,Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV,Xbox One,Xbox 360,Nintendo Switch,and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels:ABC,CBS,Fox,NBC,the CW (check yourlocal availability here)
Do you want ESPN?Well darn it,you're getting (almost) every ESPN channel known to mankind in one package,including ESPN,ESPN2,ESPN News,ESPNU,ESPN Goal Line,and ESPN Bases Loaded.Other sports channels include the Big Ten Network,CBS Sports,FS1 and FS2,NBC Sports,and the Golf Channel.If ESPN is what you came for,it's what you're getting.(Here's a complete guide toHulu Live TV channels.)
Game-changing feature:Every subscription comes with free access toHulu's on-demand library,meaning you can catch up on all of your favorite shows.(Here are our picks for the best movies on Hulu, Hulu documentaries, anime,and the must-seeHulu originals.)
- Cost:$44.99-$79.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices:PlayStation 3 and 4,Roku,Amazon Fire,Google Chromecast,Kodi,iOS and Android devices
- Local channels:NBC,Fox,ABC,CBS (enter your ZIP code hereto check your availability)
You'll get ESPN and ESPN2 in the entry-level Access package,but it's the $49.99 Core package that really shines for sports fans.You'll get the Big Ten Network,CBS Sports,ESPN News,ESPNU,NBC's Golf Channel,MLB Network,NBA TV,and the NFL Network.While a little more expensive than the competition,that's a strong collection of channels.If you get the Core package,you can also add the $10 sports pack,which comes with three additional ESPN channels (Bases Loaded,Goal Line,Classic),NFL RedZone,and more.Seriously,ESPN.Any more channels you want to toss out there?(Here's a complete guide to PlayStation Vue channels.).
Game-changing feature:You can stream on up to five devices at once,and there's unlimited cloud DVR.
- Cost:$49.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV,Xbox One,iOS and Android devices
- Local channels:NBC,CBS,Fox,ABC,连续波(enter your ZIP code hereto check your availability)
YouTube TV is one of the best options for streaming sports of almost any stripe.You get ESPN,ESPN2,ESPNews,and ESPNU.You'll also get FS1 and FS 2,MLB Network,NBA TV,NBCSN,Big Ten Network,and CBS Sports.Not bad for a cool $40 a month.If you've got a family with diverse tastes,up to six of you can watch whenever you like and you'll your own unlimited DVR accounts.(Here's a complete guide toYouTube TV channels.)
Game-changing feature:You can add up to six accounts per household,and each one of those accounts gets unlimited cloud DVR.Even better: You can fast-forward through ads in recorded programs.
Other ways to watch ESPN2
If you're want to watch ESPN2 on desktop,you can always do so from your web browser.ESPN recommends that you run the latest version of Chrome,Safari,Firefox,or Explorer,and that you have an internet speed of at least 2 Mbps.(For a full list of system requirements,gohere.) You'll find all of the live ESPN2 programming under the Watch tab.Just press the play button on the video player,and you'll be prompted to enter your login information.ESPN accepts DirecTV Now,Hulu,Sling TV,PlayStation Vue,and YouTube TV credentials in addition to standard cable providers.Just select which one you use from the list,put your information in,and you're set.
Cost:Free to download
New tocord-cutting?Here are our picks for the best movie streaming sites of 2018andfree live TV apps and channels.If you're looking for a specific channel,here's how towatch HBO,Showtime,Starz,Sundance TV,ESPN,ESPN3,ESPNU,Willow,AMC,FX,Fox News, Freeform,MSNBC,CNN,CNBC,FS1,TBS,TNT,Tennis Channel,Golf Channel,Syfy,HGTV,Cartoon Network/Adult Swim,Bravo,Lifetime, Discovery, PBS,the CW,BBC,CSPAN,NBA TV,MTV,Comedy Central,Food Network,TLC,HLN,A&E,Animal Planet,National Geographic,theWeather Channel,the History Channel,andNFL RedZone without cable,as well asfree movies on YouTube.If you're on the move,here's how towatch Fox Sports Goandlive stream NBC Sports.
The 必威手机版Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article.Click hereto learn more.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for 必威手机版Daily Dot,a native Chicagoan,and a slave to all things Overwatch.He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU,then interned at Game Informer,and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.