- Twitter抨击Benny Johnson对美国本土的“社会主义”保留必威官网手机版 1年前
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting 今天下午4点44分
- 《怪圈之眼》第3季提供了更多的乐趣和宣泄真实感。 今天下午4:30
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath 今天下午4点15分
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns 今天下午4点06分
- Google to launch ‘Stadia' cloud gaming service this year 今天下午3点55分
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing' pains in new Netflix special 今天下午2点04分
- 这个比特币领带是TelaNOS纪录片中每个人最喜欢的部分。 今天下午1:56
- Trump's 必威官网手机版social media guru gets suspended on Facebook 今天下午1:51
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future 今天下午1:47
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love,Death & Robots'? 今天下午12点47分
- Elizabeth Holmes' deep voice captivates and confuses the internet 今天下午12点40分
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) 今天下午12点22分
- Smooth dude gets girl's number with a ‘choose your own adventure' RPG on Tinder 今天下午12点20分
- Beto O'Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd' 今天下午12点13分
Finding love takes time,or in this case,a lot of swipes.
对于大多数美国单身人士来说，在约会软件上寻找爱情已经成为了第二天性。But as our hands experience mild carpal tunnel syndrome and our inboxes fill with flirty conversations,我们可能会发现自己从屏幕上瞥了一眼，问：哪个应用程序真的值得我花时间？班布尔vs导火线？Hinge vs OKCupid?很高兴知道所有这些工作是否会得到回报。BAE.
导火线和班布尔reign supreme as the premier约会应用程序千禧一代，为用户提供机会从他们的手机中搜索潜在的匹配，希望登陆日期。For a long time,the apps were seemingly different enough,but Tinder's recently announced"women talk first" initiative正稳步蚕食Bable的领土，作为女性的约会应用程序。
同时两者约会apps boast countless success (and failure) stories,当简单地创建真实的连接时，很难确定两者中哪一个是最好的。
Bumble vs Tinder: The pros and cons
It's impossible to test every dating app's success rate purely because of how differently everyone define "success." Does success mean an actual first date or a long-term relationship?也许成功是一个很棒的一夜情或一个完整的应用程序对话，不会以一个不舒服的评论结束。重点是成功是可变的，but pros and cons lists are tried and true when it comes to narrowing down your options.
每日点播必威手机版与两个应用程序的代表进行了交谈，收集真实的故事，and researched every possibility.Here's our breakdown of Tinder and Bumble,从利与弊到特色。
Pro: Gives women the power
Bumble is a dating app that empowers women to make the first move.The app only lets those who identify as women message a match first;如果女子决定不参加比赛，比赛将在24小时后消失。Bable的任务是让女性首先传达出任何不必要的信息和通知，如果不是应用程序的基石，他们通常会收到通知。
Chelsea Lessing is a 23-year-old woman in Austin,德克萨斯州，谁在她的app上遇见她的男朋友。对莱辛来说，feeling in control of her dating experience was a major plus in terms of security and censorship.
"I liked having the choice to be the one to initiate conversation with Bumble," Lessing told the 必威手机版Daily Dot.“它增加了另一层来确定你想和谁说话，所以有点压倒一切。”
对莱辛，the app seemed to be less about hookup culture and more about finding someone to go steady with,which she hadn't experienced when using other dating apps.
- 5 dating apps for queer women without any of the bulls**t
- The best dating apps for every type of relationship
- The pride and pitfalls in LGBTQ labels
- What does cisgender mean—and what is cisgender privilege?
Pro: Bumble offers more than romantic dates
Bumble is more than just a dating app,不过。The app has expanded its platform giving users the opportunity to 必威官网手机版socialize sans romantic or sexual interaction.Bumble offers different sectors like Bumble Bizz,哪里users can professionally network,和BBLE BFF，where users can build genuine friendships.And if you're already on the app for dating,it's simple to switch over to Bizz or BFF to try setting up a friendly date.
Bumble was originally designed to eliminate traditional gender roles in heteronormative dating,but it also offers same-sex matchmaking.The only difference is that users who are interested in the same sex can message the other without any restrictions.在这方面，Bable的功能与Tinder完全相同。
然而，BUBLE对识别为变性或非二进制或其他身份的用户不友好。Only users who identify as male or female can use the app,相比于OkCuPID和Tinder这样的期权，Burle在一个显著的劣势上，which offer multiple options for gender identity.
Pro: Everyone's on it
The mother of all dating apps,Tinder doesn't need much of an introduction.
The app isn't shy about its goal of encouraging genuine connections versus one-night stands,but it's no secret that the app has a reputation for fast,随便约会。这是否意味着在眨眼或一夜之间结束的一些随意的对话取决于每个用户的解释。
由于APP是全球单打寻找潜在匹配的主要渠道之一，the user base is fairly large.
According to a 2015 study,千禧年大学生72%使用火药betway必威官网手机版找到关系，甚至约会which can range from anyone from the ages of 18 to 24.另外，online dating as a whole is much less taboo than it once was.截至2016，皮尤研究中心发现59 percent of adults喜欢网上约会。
Pro: Tinder welcomes all gender identities
Tinder makes it easier for users of all genders to swipe freely.
2016，Tinder expanded its性别选择from male and female to a wide range of genders one can identify with.根据莲花PAMBAKAI，head of brand at Tinder,the dating app has 37 gender identities,以及添加任何描述用户性别的术语的能力。When creating your profile,if a user identifies other than male or female,他们点击“更多”，选择或输入他们的特定性别。
The app's accommodation to all genders has proven beneficial.According to Tinder founder and chairman Sean Rad,应用程序的计算250,000 matches with transgender users2016。Even though the large number is something to nod your head at,it's lagging behind the reported a total of 26 million matches in 2016.
- Here's what it really means to be asexual
- The difference between being polyamorous and being sneaky
- Womyn沃克斯and women: The difference between the terms
- How to get over a breakup like a boss
Con: Actual dates are a rarity
你有没有花过一点时间滚动你的收件箱？如果不是，您可能希望避免应用程序的这一部分，it's like a never-ending abyss of failed matches.
根据LendEDU's surveyof 3,852 college betway必威官网手机版students,only 29.2 percent of Tinder users say they have met up with matches compared to 70.8 percent who haven't. The survey focused on college betway必威官网手机版students as their demographic since 80 percent of the app's base are millennials.
Tinder has a bad rep for在线骚扰在DMS中。这个应用程序并没有为谁先发信息的先例，which can feel intrusive—especially for women or nonbinary folks who would like to decide for themselves who to speak to or what to say.
对莱辛来说，Tinder's messaging interface invited unwanted advances and some pretty shrewd comments from men she matched with.
“任何约会应用程序，especially as a woman,it was a bit overwhelming having a lot of people trying to talk to you at once,and trying to understand what they are wanting from being on the app," said Lessing."I think the most common thing from dating experiences on Tinder or Bumble is that people like each other,but aren't on the same page with what they want."
然而，Tinder即将推出的“妇女谈话第一”计划将允许女性采取第一步，剔除不必要的比赛进展。应用程序announced the initiative在2018年2月。
Bumble vs Tinder: Which should you choose?
Depending on what you're looking for,每个应用程序都有其明显的名声。
不管你只是想喝点饮料，还是有人带回家，or a safe space to flirt without fear of harassment from strangers,or you're sick of rampant heteronormativity when it comes to dating apps,班布尔和Tinder都有好的和坏的事情。Just remember to prioritize safety and同意第一，不管怎样。
Editor's note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
Kristen Hubby是一个技术和生活方式的记者。Her writing focuses on sex,流行文化，流媒体娱乐社交媒体必威官网手机版，with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat,YouTube和Spotify。她的作品也出现在奥斯丁月刊和奥斯丁美国政治家身上，where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin,德克萨斯州。